Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Reviewed 21 March 2014

The courtyard property has all the usual elements of a Marriott - Good rooms, nice restaurant, excellent bar, Gym etc...The best thing about this courtyard is their staff and their warmth.

I had the consistent experience whether it was my first time or my 10th time. I'm a frequent traveler and they consistently bowl me over. Staff is always willing to extend their best services and will go beyond their normal course of duty.One day my taxi got late and I had a very important meeting - Assistant Manager for the hotel drove me to my office in his personal car.

The review can't be complete till I talk about the Chef & his team...this is probably the best part of this property. Restaurant staff offers cuisine from various parts of the world. Happy to offer near home cooked food for frequent travelers or for any dietary need...

I simple love them and keep going back to them whenever I'm in the city....

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor on the front side gives you a view of the terrace garden...which is an awes...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Ashishg2, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Hinjewadi! Thank you for sharing your comments. It was a pleasure serving you! Our team goes the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable and homely as possible. Chef Limaye and his team would be happy to serve you soulful delicacies on your next visits too! We will always strive to make each visit of yours memorable. Look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have stayed here three times and what stands out is the personal service that we no longer experience in Europe. Rooms are of good standard. Restaurant offers an excellent range of Indian and European/American style cuisine.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear David L, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Pune Hinjewadi. Thank you for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for your support and patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I've been here for a month during my Business Trip in Pune. The accomodation is very good. It feels like your first day every day when you arrived at your room. It's very relaxing after a whole day at work. Plus the very accomodating and welcoming staffs around the hotel. I will never forget the fun and laughter I've shared from the waiters and Chef's in the Momo Cafe. They serve the best food you could ever have around in Pune. If you want something, just tell them and they will surely make their best out of it. Overall I really love being here and will surely be back if I can. Cheers to everyone! :)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear iamrrobyn, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! We are delighted to read your comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your appreciation and patronage. We are glad you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We assure you with the best of our hospitality and services and our team will indeed go the extra mile to make you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed one night in this hotel and really liked it. It is modern and the room has all comfort. Rain shower is great, bathroom is well equiped and internet is fast. Check in and check out is efficient with excellent service.

We had dinner in the restaurant on the terrace outside which is very nice. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is great. Strongly recommended !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Tk100964, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Hinjewadi! Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad the facilities & services at our hotel were to your liking and you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to welcome you back at the hotel soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Although competitively placed the staff and service meted out by them brings back the guest .....

Had good stay of 2 nights ,
Dinner on the first evening was at the BBQ which was good feast of meats and sea food .
The main course was lovingly served to us inside since the temp was a tad low outside.
Food was a great spread especially the malvani curry .

The greatest delight for was when the chef Limaye Cooked a special lunch for me , which was the local delicacy ( bhakri and pithla ) .
This was special for me since I stay outside india and love to taste original local delicacy whenever I get back to homeland ....

Great thinking by Limaye Chef and support from the team .

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Suhas77, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Chef Limaye and his team would be happy to serve you homely an soulful delicacies on your next visits too! We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. Every effort was made to ensure that we were well looked after.
The rooms were clean and modern. The restaurant was out of this world and the chef made you feel like an old friend.
I can't fault anything about our stay.
Would I stay again - I hope so & soon.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rodders27
cy_pnqph_hm, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Rodders27, Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! Thank you for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for your support and patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have nothing but great words to share about my stay in Marriott Courtyard!
Starting from the moment of booking/arriving, when due to weather conditions my flight got delayed, once i notified the hotel that i needed a transfer from Mumbai, everything was confirmed and the car was waiting for me at 1.30 am!
The Room was very clean and comfortable, room service very prompt, reception always available for different updates/ request for information i needed.
I had some great morning sessions in the gym as well, and so my day definitely started better, and not to mention Chef Ani with his great recommendations and very tasty food. I think i can definitely say this is one of the places where i had the greatest food!

One point maybe open to improvement is the rush hour in the morning when even with scheduled drop-off there is still a waiting time of more than 15min. One idea would be to supplement the cars ...

keep up being so open and warm in welcoming guests! i really enjoyed my stay! thank you!

Room Tip: i had my room on the 4th floor close to the elevators and it was very good in terms of no noise
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lory_Vasile, Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi! We are delighted to read your comments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your appreciation and patronage. We are glad you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We assure you with the best of our hospitality and services and our team will indeed go the extra mile to make you feel at home. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinjewadi
Hyatt Place Pune/Hinjawadi
Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi, Pune
Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi
#6 of 16 in Hinjewadi

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi? Share your experiences!