“Great!”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Hinjewadi
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Extremely courteous staff and amazing room. Buffet dinner can be improved. I booked the room from my membership points but still they gave me free upgrade. Bath tub was extremely good. Holiday inn Pune rock!

Stayed May 2014
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We take this opportunity to thank you for sparing few moments for your valuable feedback about your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor.
We appreciate your positive comments and we are also delighted that you have had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your appreciation of our service and attention to detail, encourages us to continue with our efforts to pursue excellence.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits and assure you to very pleasant experiences each time you stay at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi !

Rahul Joshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Undoubtedly the best place to stay while visiting Pune. My first stay, I will go back. The people make all the difference and the fantastic buffet offering for breakfast, lunch and dinner adds value to the stay.
The pool and fitness centre too is AWESOME !!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Positive Review Response

Egypt
Reviewed 28 May 2014

1-I came back to Holiday Inn after 2 or months from my first visit..every single one in the hotel remembered that i was here before and their warm welcoming made me feel ..this time is different .
2-When they knew i was staying for a long time , Chief Me-heir ..my good friend came to me and told me , what kind of dishes would u like us to prepare for you each day .. even if its outside the menu .. u have to be comfortable and happy with what u have after a long day at work , he even comes discuss with me what if i can suggest something to be added in the menu after i taste it ..and of course i cant forget Alok .. his assistant, when the chief is not there, simply because Alok is here who does it all ... Sapna in the morning she knows what i need and always its there before i ask ...just amazing and great service as well as the waiters all of them , i just cant remember the names and i don't wanna forget any ,

3-Regarding the housekeeping , they are so gentle and understand exactly what you need when requested and very helpful ..the front office is very talented and so helpful all as well ,all are great especially when required to print some papers for work or scan something ...

4-Mgt.. when i speak about managers i have to mention my friend Sidi ,when he's not there i feel that something is missing he's so joyful and runs all days long in the restaurant to see if anyone needs anything and to check everything himself .. Giford as well very pleasant man which help along with any request... Sunil Kumar this guy always with a pleasant welcoming smile ...Ranjit Subedy Assistant.Front Office manager .. looking always on the team and ensure all guests request can be made & finally the big Boss Rahul Joshi "General Manager" .. who came himself to greet the guests in the restaurant and prepared a cocktail party for the guests to get along with all and everyone gets to know each other ...personally he's a great guy and once he see me , he's always there to discuss things and how my stay is going ... Wonderful people ..

5-this is very important..they knew my Birthday..they celebrated my Birthday as if I am at home ..So nothing to say but this place is on fire.. they jumping to #1 soon ...i am positive , even the hotel traffic is high not like last time so this also confirms my words ..

6-I was ill for 4 days, they were caring with medicine and fruits as if my mum was here :) .. So thank for everyone " Snehal i think as well was very helpful...

Few points i just mentioned what to Mgt and i am sure they will work on it because they have seen its necessary as well :
1-ATM Machine
2-More channel .. VIP , i am waiting for the World Cup

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 29 May 2014

Pune
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Its a very good hotel with good service and rates for the rooms are value for money as compared to the nearby hotels like Sayaji, Courtyard Marriott and close proximity to the Pune Mumbai Express way.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Smiles. The best thing you remember when you leave Holiday Inn is the smile on each one of the staff from the security gate to room service. One of the best way to enjoy smartly while on business trip in Pune is to stay in HI. Conveniently located close to Hinjenwadi but needs lot of travel time planning as hotel is located to the opposite side of the Bangalore Mumbai highway.
The rooms are spacious with well thought layout including the bathroom. The bathroom has a see through separator with blinds.
The wifi works seamlessly in the room, gym, dining, lounge without any major disruption.
The gym located in messine floor is well equipped and has very good natural light with the swimming pool facing it. If you go to gym in the morning, you may end up with the company of the hotel manager Rahul.
The dining hall located on ground floor facing swimming pool on one side. Having morning breakfast near pool side wall with the various plants gave a garden feel. The staff in dining hall remembered your previous day selections and likes. Do check out Spanish Omelette from the chef.
I need to highlight the exemplary service and courteous staff of hotel. Kudos to Rahul and his team.
Overall it was a great experience and definitely looking forward to go back to Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Request for a room facing the highway as you get to watch sunrise.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 23 May 2014

Fremont, California
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed in the hotel for about 3 weeks and had a great experience. The rooms are really nice, the facilities are all there and the food is also great. Check in and check out are super efficient, house keeping and laundry are nicely done. All the staff members are super nice and friendly. In particular I want to mention Neha, Sarjerao and Gataum. They have offered me great help and made the experience a really memorable one. I would highly recommend the hotel to any one that travels to Pune.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lei z
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Positive Review Response

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have frequently stayed at this hotel and I must say that they have very friendly staff. Checkin is always smooth. Rooms and decor is pretty good. The breakfast spread is perfect. And the food is also sumptuous.

Only one recommendation - hope they include more channels to watch.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Rahul J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi, responded to this review, 16 May 2014

Rahul Joshi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinjewadi
Courtyard by Marriott Pune Hinjewadi
#32 of 220 in Pune
Fortune Inn Exotica
Fortune Inn Exotica
#7 of 16 in Hinjewadi

Been to Holiday Inn Pune Hinjewadi? Share your experiences!