“A-1 Outstanding Personal Catering...with flair!”
Review of Hometown Deli & Catering - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Liberty, Indiana
“A-1 Outstanding Personal Catering...with flair!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

While my wife and I have never eaten at Hometown Deli, we have utilized their catering services several times...and have additionally been to several functions which were catered by Hometown. Bob, of Hometown, takes personal pride in each and every facet of each catering job. Details are NEVER overlooked. Innovativeness and quality of food is beyond reproach. We are not the type of folks who provide unsolicited advice or endorsements, but we have made an exception for Hometown Deli...and have universally been thanked by each person to whom we made a referral.

Hometown Deli represents a rare enterprise in today's prepared food market. If i could rank Hometown higher, I would. Best catering value I've ever encountered...and we've utilized lots of vendors over nearly 40 years.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Caribbeanblue_10

“Good eat in, great take out!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

The facility itself reminds me of a 60s sandwich joint. The food is very good and it's easy on the wallet. The quality of the food makes it a good bet for lunch. This place is highly regarded by everyone in my office and we've placed large orders for delivery on special occasions. Over the years the quality has been good, delivery has been reliable, and the sandwiches make folks smile. Have a fun lunch.

2 Thank Aunzie
Troy oh
“Travel from Dayton Oh for Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We found Hometown Deli through entertainment book many years ago, and when on a ride decided to stop there for lunch. We are so glad we did! The meatball subs are my husbands favorite, while i switch between the Reuban and the Philly steak. the sandwiches are over stuffed with mouthwatering goodness. We travel over to Richmond at least once a month for our favorite sandwiches. Have never been disappointed yet.

• Visited July 2011
richmond
“I could use some of Bob's right now”
Reviewed 7 August 2008

Bob is a local hero when it comes to catering events or just giving a great, "HELLO" when you stop in for lunch! The food is great and the daily specials are reasonable priced. I LOVE BOB

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the atmosphere and service are so great that the limited vegetarian options are no problem. styrofoam dishes.”
Reviewed 1 May 2008