“Worst service I have had in a long time”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #73 of 107 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Went on a Friday evening about 8. Did not get seated for over 20 minutes, although there were empty tables. I wanted to leave but my kids insisted on staying. Took 15 minutes for a waitress to take my order. Took 25 minutes to get all our food ( only 3 people). Hamburger was ok, Shake was delicious, but not worth all the wait would NEVER go there again - life is too short.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

A great burger at a cheap price and was very close to my hotel. Loved the banana and chocolate shake.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Food was good, service was excellent. We were seated and served promptly. If we are in town again we will eat there again.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been to the Richmond Indiana facility 2 times.....The first time my husband , myself, and my 3 kids were left standing at the door waiting to be seated for over 15minutes .(PLENTY OF SEATS OPEN)..A new family walks through the door and someone comes to seat them right away.... I let them know we had been waiting so they seated us then them... but then served the other family first....It took us 45minutes to get 5 milkshakes!!! On our second trip back we were seated right away, but after we were seated no one came to take drink orders or anything at that for over 30 minutes (we watched new families walk in and get serviced before us) we finally walked out!! I love Steak 'n Shake food, but will not go back because of the service!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We love eating at the Steak and Shake while visiting back to Ohio....We stayed in Richmond Indiana; the Steak and Shake was close to the hotel we stayed at. We love the $3.99 menu; what a deal...