“Yum”

Galo's Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wyoming
“Yum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best places we ate at while we were visiting!! One of the best Italian places around! Not too expensive either!

• Visited November 2013

“Best Italian restaurant! (Skip the big chain)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is our " go-to-place" for great Italian food. Food is always superb, Service is always excellent, atmosphere is very pleasing. The Eggplant Parmesan and Chopped salad are my favorites! I also like the mushroom ravioli. The complimentary bread/oil is great. Skip the big chain and go here if you want to dine Italian. You won't regret it!

Visited July 2014
Lansing Michigan
“Great Service, Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had tried to stop here the night before but they were already closed so returned the next day for early (5pm) dinner before leaving town. The restaurant was not busy and we were seated immediately and our server appeared to take drink order. The service was outstanding and very attentive. The food was excellent, the 3 of us each had something different and everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meal. I can see why this is the top rated restaurant in Richmond, the food and the service was exceptional, I highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent food; terrific atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

I consider this one of top restaurants in the Richmond area because the food is good and hot and it's a great value. I had the veal with side of spinach and pasta. Oustanding! Throw in several Peroni draught beers and this place is to die for. I live a good hour and 25 minutes away, but I'll be making the trip again soon because I love this restaurant. Next time, I'll save room for dessert.

• Visited May 2014
Richmond, Indiana
“You have to try this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

In the 4+ years I've lived in Richmond I've been here many times and the service has always been outstanding and the food is fantastic. A must have is the lobster bisque!

• Visited April 2014