“Great Day Out!”

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I took a group of eighth grade girls, a 12 year old, and a 22 year old to Dagaz Acres yesterday, and we all had a great time. The setting is beautiful, and the weather was great. We had a perfect day to be out. The adventure was a two hour tour, that included the lines, and two bridges. It involved a little bit of hiking in between, but nothing too strenuous. Our entire group enjoyed their time, and would all definately go back. The staff was great. I felt confident in their knowledge, and expertise. Never felt our safety was compromised. Ben and Luca, our guides, did a super job. Our experience was positive, and I loved that such a wide range of age groups could enjoy it!

1  Thank kristak806

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My husband and I went to Dagaz Acres last week to go ziplining for the first time ever. We only did the shorter course since I wasn't too sure about this experience. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! Our guides were great and fun. They took pictures for us as we were going down the lines (and even took pictures of me having to do the monkey crawl back up when I missed grabbing the ending line on one). :) We went on a weekday and we were the only ones there. I hear the weekends can be crowded. I also believe they do a lot of corporate team building here which I can total see companies doing. They have 2 lines side by side for racing. I beat my husband most of the time. :)

I can't wait to go back. I plan to do the longer course next time and will be taking my 9 and 11 year old along with me.

1  Thank VSchutte
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Took a chance to get away with 3 teens & hubby for some some. The extreme course is the way to go!!! Our guides were reassuring for any type of being scared. We will definately go back!

1  Thank LLC118
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We had such a great time! The leaders were fun, and friendly. It was a great time for the value. We are definitely coming back!

1  Thank staceybeez7
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I live in Lawrenceburg and I had always wanted to zip line,...... and since it was located so close to me, when Groupon had discounted tickets I knew it was meant to be.
My sister and I went Sunday July 29th......My fear of heights was soon put to rest.....the tour guides, Brendon and Tim made the experience a lot of fun.
I would recommend this to everyone.....I know I am going to go back.....Thanks to Dagaz Acres for bringing something so fun and fascinating to Southeast Indiana....

2  Thank GirlInIndiana