“Awesome!”

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A great time. Wife and 2 boys (11 and 9) were a little timid but those fears were soon gone as they took off through the air. Brendan and Joe were great guides. Made everything simple for us and kept us safe. The ultimate course had 10 lines and was a great mix of length and speed. Get ready for the Big Nasty!

2  Thank vinniebuckeye
There are newer reviews for Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great experience, staff tremendous, guides are top notch. We had a great time that included two teenage boys. Would recommend a lot of fun, felt very safe!

1  Thank northwind795
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went to DC and NYC and stopped here on our way back to Missouri. I am deathly scared of heights but this was the best thing I did on my entire trip! Derek and Tim were our guides and they were wonderful. I would highly recommend this, we did the Premier Course it was better for beginners. Also, if you go to the Creation Museum you get a nice discount. I can't wait to get to go zipling again.

2  Thank broncosfan07
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Went zipping with friends, had a great time. Guides were helpful, course was interesting and I always felt safe. Really great time!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The staff was amazing! Very professional and fun at the same time!
I had a great time and would recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Tobi H