“Risky Set Up”

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Last weekend we went for a zipline adventure here. Weather great, owners fantastic! You sign if course if any injury. We gave ziplined out if country ( Belize) and in West Virginia ( Adventures on the Gorge). Both places had safer start points and landing area with 1:1 staff to ensure safety. Dagaz unfortunately you have to run to take off on some if ziplines ( one man tripped and could have twisted ankle) and many of us adults
hit land running causing significant impact on legs and knees and two women landed on their butts sliding in! The next to last zip line called Bug Nasty I was coming in very fast and was told to be looking for a rope hand off but the owner point person was attending to the other person! ( I yelled out for help and thankfully he put himself in front of me stopping me , but I still got an impact that hurt ! That was the other major issue ! You had 2 zip lines running at once and only one point person for both .
I would not recommend any adult doing this ! Kids are lighter and pretty much got pulled in. The system needs major upgrading for adults and their safety! No one felt comfortable talking . Kids did not know and had a good time .

6  Thank Salproc
"thrill"
in 3 reviews
"woods"

Reviewed 19 August 2013

A great time. Wife and 2 boys (11 and 9) were a little timid but those fears were soon gone as they took off through the air. Brendan and Joe were great guides. Made everything simple for us and kept us safe. The ultimate course had 10 lines and was a great mix of length and speed. Get ready for the Big Nasty!

2  Thank vinniebuckeye
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great experience, staff tremendous, guides are top notch. We had a great time that included two teenage boys. Would recommend a lot of fun, felt very safe!

1  Thank northwind795
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We went to DC and NYC and stopped here on our way back to Missouri. I am deathly scared of heights but this was the best thing I did on my entire trip! Derek and Tim were our guides and they were wonderful. I would highly recommend this, we did the Premier Course it was better for beginners. Also, if you go to the Creation Museum you get a nice discount. I can't wait to get to go zipling again.

2  Thank broncosfan07