“Good experience”

Dagaz Acres Zipline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Sun, IN – Looking for an extreme thrill in the great outdoors? Well, look no further. Rising Sun, Indiana, is now home to the new Dagaz Acres Leadership Center and Zip-line Adventure Course. The first of its kind in the tri-state, Dagaz Acres’ state-of-the-art zip-line and challenge course offers an eco-adventure along with an adrenaline rush for both novice and master “zippers” alike. · Five dual zip-lines covering ½ mile on 23 acres· Two canopy zip-lines and a Burma Bridge· Multi-element high ropes challenge course· Comfortable and secure ½ body swing harness*The Zip-line Adventure Course is for adventurers 50 to 250 pounds. Participants must weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and be 8 years old for zip-lines.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Our guides were Joe and Ben. They were helpful and fun. We did the Premier tour. It was good but easy. 60 feet up was the highest we were in the air and short runs. Most of the runs you had to run and then lift your legs rather than platforms to take off. We had some older people that skinned up their legs. Other thant hat it was good. Would do it again with a Groupon.

1  Thank IIB
"thrill"
in 3 reviews
"woods"

Reviewed 7 August 2014

A very dissapointing experience. We showed up 30 minutes before our reservation as instructed and then waited 45 mins for someone to show up. We were told they were late because the owners overbook the excursions. The course was fun but nowhere near worth what they charge. I could have taken twice as many people to kings island for the day for less!

1  Thank chrismcgr
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My 71 year old mother, myself & 2 teenage daughters had a great first time ziplining. We were nervous, but our guides ( Kaitlyn & Austin) were good teachers! They were also very patient with our group. We did the premier tour- and felt it was perfect for beginners. Not too strenuous or demanding. There is a bit of walking and the path was a little slick. We had a pretty diverse group and no one seemed to have a bit of trouble keeping up.
We started on time and the tour was true to the time schedule. I didn't take my camera because was afraid I might lose- but I would take next time. If you are with a group you can take turns with the camera at the landings as friends come in or take off.
We are ready to go again!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I promised my daughter I would take her zip lining. We wanted someone not too far from home, so we chose Dagaz acres. It is only about an hour from Cincinnati. The drive there is beautiful, and the area where it is located is beautiful as well. The staff was knowlegable and helpful from the beginning to the end of the adventure. We were novices, and therefore nervous, but they put us at ease quickly. Kaitlyn and Natalie were very friendly and supportive even when we were anxious. We did the ultimate adventure which was 10 lines and 2 bridges. There was some walking involved, but it was not terribly strenuous. On 3 of the lines we had to run to get off the ground, but the rest were platforms, or walking starts. There were no climbing platforms or repeling down from platforms. I feel like this course was great for us novices, but experienced "zippers" would also enjoy it.

1  Thank sksnadine
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was the second time my husband and I went ziplining and the course was great because each run had double lines. This was nice for us because we were there as a solo couple, not with a group and we got to do all the runs together. The guides also took lots of pictures that you could purchase at the end of your tour for a moderate fee. Also great if you are there without a group. There were 7 runs and a bridge that you got to cross.

1  Thank Stephanie L