Room smelled, bathroom floor was dirty and I mean dirty. There was an ice cream container (from some previous guest) in the freezer. One light in main area, no desk lamp. Light switch on the wall didn't work. Walls were sooty and we assumed it was from the malfunctioning wall heater (see photo). Power strip next to microwave and fridge sparked when my daughter tried to plug in her phone charger. Window air conditioner made a funny noise AND are sure it probably needed some freon. Door knob lock was THE only lock. No deadbolt or chain. AVOID this motel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel Forrest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel Forrest Indiana/Rockville