“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Santa's Stables

Santa's Stables
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Santa Claus
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Santa's Stables for a family friendly horseback riding experience, led by our trained guides! Also enjoy pony rides for the wee ones.
St. Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We made reservations for a long ride the day before with no problems. The morning of our ride it was raining, and the owner called me to see what we wanted to do. We called her back when there was a break in the rain - they came right over and saddled up the horses for us! The horses were very well-trained, the owners were extremely friendly, and the price was fantastic! We decided just to do the short ride because of the possibility of the rain coming back, and they were very flexible with the changes. It was a perfect ride across their beautiful property, chatting with the owners the whole time like we were old friends. They truly love what they do, and they make sure everyone enjoys the experience. At the end of the ride, they even offered to take a family picture for us - so awesome!

Visited May 2013
4 Thank izzy613

Mayfield, Kentucky
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We visited Santa's Stables the summer of 2012. They were great with our 3 year old. She had a fantastic time!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank ILoveAddieRyli
Evansville, IN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun Family Outing”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We visited Santa's Stables for a fun family outing and left with two tired and happy kids. When we arrived we were greeted by two fire pits to warm our cold bones by and three very friendly stable dogs that like to get lots of loves from the kids. My toddler loved her pony ride and was ready to graduate on up to the full trail ride. The toddler rode with a guide (a requirement) and the two bonded over discussions about horses. I got to ride on the horse right in front of her so I could take photos of my daughter behind me. The horses are well trained and required little feedback from the riders while out on the trail. The guides are relaxed, easy-going and seem comfortable working with the horses. We really enjoyed our 45 minute ride through the forest. It was great and we would definitely visit again!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank knightrider98
Horn Lake, Mississippi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great ride”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

My daughters, grandson(6), and I had a ball. My grandson was to young to ride alone so one of the trainers had to ride with him and he really enjoyed it she talked to him all while they rode. He even gave her a tip after. Great

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Victoria J
Carlinville, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“These guys/gals are GREAT!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I booked a group of 10 online and had trouble saving my reservation, so I called the number listed around 8:30pm one night. Expecting the answering machine, I got a live person! He was pleased to take my name and party information and make sure we were booked for my requested time. What a sweetie...
We got there and were quickly signed up and assigned an animal. The horses were extremely gentle and well trained. The staff were truly enthusiastic and great with the kids (and adults).
The price is reasonable - and all 10 of us walked away absolutely in love with the experience!

Visited August 2012