“Fantastic choices”

St. Nick's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Loved the potato soup and pork! All the selections were fresh and plentiful. Service was excellent! The perfect end to a long fun-filled day at Holiday World, when you are just too tired to cook!

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here for the breakfast buffet. The staff was very friendly and the restraunt was clean. The food was really not that great, and we are not picky. Eggs and bacon were the best things I tried, everything else besides the cold cereal did not taste good. Most hotels offer better free breakfasts than what we paid to eat. We won't eat there again (at least not for breakfast). If you are staying the night to get up and go to Holiday World the next day, I would suggest bringing fruit and donuts from home instead.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

At $10 per person, the breakfast buffet was kind of a ripoff. It was OK. There were eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, french toast sticks and "hash browns". I think $6 per person would have been much more reasonable. But the staff is great.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

St. Nicks restaurant was good. The food was good, the people were nice and friendly. It's buffet style and nothing more to choose from, which was ok but just not what we are used to. The bacon was almost paper thin and was stuck together but the kids liked it. I had the scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy. Scrambled eggs were good. Hah brings were good but spicy. None of the kids ate them. The biscuits and gravy was good too! They also had pancakes and waffle sticks, I believe. They had cereal and fruit too. It worked for what we were wanting! Would have been nice to have more options tho in Santa Claus for restaurants!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

With little to choose from in Santa Claus we gave this a try. The decor is Christmasy of course, even in June! Very open dining area with lots of light. Our server was not very informative nor attentive. My husband had a barbeque sandwich, potato salad and baked beans. I tasted all of it and thought it was good. I had a grilled chicken salad but it should have been called cucumber salad. I have never seen so much cucumber on a salad!! There was very little chicken, mostly lettuce. Too pricey for no more chicken than was on the salad. Still we would probably give dinner a try in the future.