We stayed 2 nights in cabin 236. For the COST: We were disappointed in the cabin itself as it was very dirty. Dust and cob webs everywhere. The ceiling fan had at least a quarter inch of dust on it. Also,it was SMALL. But, we anticipated that. What we did not anticipate was how uncomfortable the queen size bed would bed. It was like sleeping on the the floor, perhaps worse. INVEST IN NEW MATTRESSES!
On the positive side, the camp ground was quite nice and security was everywhere we felt very safe while we were there. The shuttle to Holiday World was the best feature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include over 270 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort