We had originally planned to stay two nights, but we left the morning after our first night. My entire family was unable to sleep due to noise outside (golf carts, people being loud, what sounded like firecrackers, etc.). For the price we paid, we were very unhappy with the entire experience. When we returned our key, I told the girl in the check in station we were leaving early due to being unhappy and we were not asked for any information as to why, etc. I plan to voice my concerns to management soon. The entire property is very, very busy. Kids ride bikes in the middle of the road, golf carts go well above the speed limit, constant traffic, etc. To make matters worse, two cabins down from us, there was a cabin full of loud partying going on, both inside their cabin and out. Not exactly a great place for families, especially with young children. And, the shuttle service is free, but the shuttle is small and the driver packs as many people in each trip as possible. There are handrails for adults to hold on to if they need to stand, but even as an average height woman, it was hard for me to hold on, particularly with the hilly, steep terrain we traveled back to the campground. The cabins are much smaller than pictured, and the cleanliness of the cabin was mediocre at best. Wifi was listed as amenity, but I never got connected. Very disappointing experience, all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the great outdoors by staying at Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort in Santa Claus, Indiana. Voted one of the top ten favorite parks in North America and a two-time National RV Park of the Year, Lake Rudolph is the closest lodging and camping to Holiday World Theme Park & Splashin' Safari Water Park. Multiple family lodging options include over 270 Vacation Rentals (Cabins, Cottages & Rental RVs), and nearly 230 full hookup RV Sites and Tent Sites, including over 100 paved sites. Family fun amenities including Santa's SplashDown WaterPark, the giant Blitzen Bay swimming pool, playgrounds, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, gem mining, mini golf, game room, camp store, Blitzen Kitchen Ice Cream & Pizza, family activities, and much more. Lake Rudolph is the perfect solution for your getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lake Rudolph Campground & RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Rudolph Campground & Rv Hotel Santa Claus
- Lake Rudolph Campground And Rv Resort