“Smashmouth's flavor is too unique to explain... But I'll try.”
Review of SmashMouth Burgers & Pizza - CLOSED

SmashMouth Burgers & Pizza
Price range: US$3 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: SmashMouth is in your face food with no short cuts. SmashMouth restaurants are fast and casual but they’re not “fast food” as we know it. That’s because the meals at SmashMouth are healthy and hearty; the recipes are creative and craveable. As the team in the kitchen prepares each meal, individually made to order just the way you want it, you begin to anticipate the experience that lies ahead. In each open-air restaurant the aromas from the kitchen soon have guests’ sense of smell rockin’ and their taste buds watering. And the atmosphere at SmashMouth is part of the experience. Our goal is to serve up top-notch food without top-notch stuffiness. A fun atmosphere and freedom of choice are what guests get when they walk in the doors of SmashMouth, second only to a delicious meal.
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I just saw that Smashmouth has been under-reviewed. First of all I love their bistro sauce they put on their burgers, I usually ask for an extra side of it to dip their handcut fries and my burger in. I love the meal options, often I will sub their house salad for the French fries at no extra charge. Their lime vinagarette is awsome and like their bistro sauce homemade. My wife loves their veggie pie. If I'm in the mood for something different I'll get their brisket sandwhich except I'll have theme cook it in their BBQ sauce( that is also homemade) and put mozzarella on top. One of the best beef brisket sandwiches I've had and I've had quite a few. It's definitly worth trying I usually stop by a couple times a month. Their sliders are awsome too!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

Stoped in today just because it had an assocaction with Big Brother, I guess that was the first mistake. The food was over priced and some what disappointing, when you pay over twenty bucks for two sandwiches they better be real good. I had the Italian Stallion on ciabatta bread and have to admit it being good, the spouse had the brisket sandwich and she was sorely disappointed. The brisket was dry, might have been sitting in the chaffing pad a tad long. With these prices I hope they start checking the quality of their product or they will have a short life. The resturant is located in a strip mall and doesn't stand out to passing traffic, the dining room was clean with the cashier jumping on cleaning the tables as soon as they were vacated.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Nothing made me more sad than when Joe left the restaurant. He was the old owner. The new owners have tried to keep it the same, but without Joe's recipes and flare, the restaurant is forgettable.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My wife had a meal the other day and loved the burger and fries. The food was not too pricey, but very good tasting. The staff is very friendly and the service was good, will go back soon!