I have spent several nights at this motel over the course of a few months, and have had the experience of staying in all of the different rooms they offer. All were very clean and comfortable. The king suite is the best, if you are staying any length of time, although the size of the rooms are all the same. (I am a solo traveler) Don't get a room on the backside of the hotel if you want a view. You will only see a wall and some rocks if you are on the 1st floor and the top of a storage building if you are on the second. The motel is 2 stories and no elevator. I stayed in the Jacuzzi suite for several days and used it a couple times. It worked great, but it is a little odd that there is no wall for the bathroom. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. You will find many places to eat and shop within walking distance. Free breakfast was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn of Schererville offers both the leisure and business traveler the comfort and conveniences of a luxury hotel. We are conveniently located in the heart of Schererville at the crossroads of Highway 30 and 41 near many businesses and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Schererville
- Schererville Best Western