“Great Value”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sellersburg
Reviewed 11 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
DamienB360, General Manager at Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2015

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

A disappointing experience. Both beds appeared to have been re made without changing sheets. The night manager offered to move us to another room but it was late and we had already started to settle in. We opted for clean sheets and changed ourselves. Bathroom sink leaked on the floor underneath. Room was old but clean otherwise. Morning manager apologized and discounted our rate.

Stayed: August 2014

Dalton, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here in Indiana. I apologize for the troublesomeness you went through during your stay here. Although, I did discount you for the hassle you went through like you stated up above. I would also like to make an apology for the fact you had to change your own sheets, I can understand that being a nuisance and the front desk should have offered to change them for you. Also, like you said we could have easily moved you rooms to better accommodate you and I understand it’s a tad disrupt moving rooms late at night, I am just pleased my staff still offered you this choice to further please you throughout your unfortunate experience. I can assure you this is not how things are ran around here and I greatly apologize for this. Despite you experience I hope you come back and see us again. We have recently renovated our Ramada and would love to have you as our guest again. Thank you again for writing this review and hope we see you soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed her 3 yrs ago with good experience so returned. Things have gone south since. Room had odor upon arrival was cleared up day 2, but was the same for day 3. Outside door at end of hall would not lock-no security, hot breakfast was biscuit/gravy only, not equal to HI Exp, etc. Upstairs room was noisy, reported but no change, noise till 1:30 a.m. Price was good, but will not stay here again. Not up to Ramada Stds.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Karel, Thank you for taking your time out to review our Ramada. Although your experience here didn’t seem delightful, I appreciate any feedback I can get, to better accommodate all guest. Your happiness is the reason we do what we do here. During your stay we had just recently opened back up from a major water leak we had at the beginning of year 2014. Although, you stayed in July we were still going through renovation and didn’t realize some rooms had a smell, seeing our leak had been fixed. We have updated all rooms with paint, carpet, and furniture. I would also like to remind you the side doors are for better access to our guest who have rooms at the end of each hallway. Instead of taking the elevator and walking a longer distance. Cameras all around the hotel are being monitored by staff all day and night. I would also like to apologize for the noisy guest above you. Not all people respect others below them or think about how loud they are at the time. We could have moved you rooms far from the noise or moved you to a different floor all together to better accommodate you so you could get some rest. I am sorry we have lost you as a guest here. If you would like to email me at ramadasellersburg@yahoo.com or call me at (812) 246-3131 to personally discus this situation please do. I hope you can change your mind and see us again soon. Thank you, from the GM.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I was part of a group that stayed at this hotel. ... we thought they remodeled the rooms but not so much. We had bugs (crickets & ants) in our room and on the floor. The room smelt like mold. There was a bug on the floor when we first got here, and we had to clean it up along with the rest of the room because it was dirty. The service was terrible, especially the old white haired guy, he was TERRIBLY rude to everyone. Not to mention our keys kept getting deactivated. I will not stay here again due to the old guy that serviced us with his attitude.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing our hotel here in Sellersburg. I apologize your experience with us was anything but great. During the time you stayed we still weren’t finished updating our hotel from the major leak we had at the beginning of 2014. We had some major water damaged and had to replace carpet, furniture, and re-paint. During the summer we do have occasional insects like everybody does in their homes through the hot seasons. We keep in touch with our pest control man who sprays the whole premises bi-weekly. We take every precaution we can, but with doors opening and closing through the busy seasons, it is hard to keep every little thing out even after spraying, Mother Nature isn’t always so kind. I also want to give you an apology for the room being dirty upon arrival. I will make sure I speak with my housekeepers and thoroughly check their work. Anytime there is an issue with the room, front desk is willing to change you to another room as long as they are aware of the issue you are having. We always want to accommodate our guest with anything they may need. Our room cards are also magnetic and any time they are placed near a credit card or cell phone they will unfortunately de-activate and I apologize for that inconvenience. I also want to assure you I have addressed Danny our night shift employee about his attitude towards guests and this won’t be an issue again. I am sorry we have lost you as a customer and if you want to speak to me personally about your stay feel free to call me at 812-246-3131. We hope you can change your mind and see us again soon. Thank you for this review of our Ramada Inn Sellersburg.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark K M

Reviewed 23 July 2014

1  Thank Gary S

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sellersburg
Days Inn & Suites Sellersburg
Best Western Green Tree Inn
Best Western Green Tree Inn
#1 of 7 in Clarksville
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Charlestown
Candlewood Suites Louisville North
Best Western Plus West I-64
Radisson Hotel Louisville North

Been to Ramada Sellersburg/Louisville North? Share your experiences!