Econo Lodge
Quality Inn(North Vernon)
US$96
Hotels.com
Allstate Inn(Seymour)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Well let me start by saying I stayed at this place this same time last year and it was not bad! Well it is now Bad and this will be the last time! Was here for 4 nights and each day was worst than the day before! First thing getting into the room there was this smell that we could not figure out what it was. It was suppose to be a Non Smoking room so we asked at the front desk and they said that no one has ever smoked in it! We bought some room refresher and it never helped at all the whole stay! Next the sheets were dirty! The phone did not work and the most of the electricial plugs did not either! The next day when it was suppose to be cleaned no one cleaned anything! They never even made the bed! Day 2 was even worst, someone left the door open all day, it was never locked up! I had a lap top and clothes in the room. When I tried to lock the door when I got back you had to slam it shut! After that I put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door to keep out who was going in the room. That kept them out! Nothing worked in this room! This would be a Great Place for the show Hotel from Hell to film at! Of course I would hate to see what they found after staying here!

Room Tip: Do not go to room 123 if you are a non smoker!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mike E
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed at this hotels I was on the 2nd floor I went in the room about 1:00AM and 1:30 I see lots if Bed Bugs. Room smell very bad can't bugging to say everything was bad next door their is a bar lots of noise and I see someone having sex in the bar parking lot from my room window. Place is dump because of motel like this other EconoLodge looks bad. And breakfast was terribel big hotel and in the breakfast only one table to eat breakfast. Don't want to write more because their is lots of things are bad.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Kjtrip123
Reviewed 7 August 2012

RUN! DO NOT STAY HERE! Where do I begin w/the complaints about this hotel! Pool was green, gate locked couldn't use had a pop bottle in it & the walls are starting to fall into he pool, girl at front desk told me to take my kids to the "city pool" for $1/$2. Dirty rooms, bugs in room, no security chain on door, exposed outlet that lamp was plugged into, garbage in vending area overflowing onto floor, dirty pillowcase w/hairs on it, no blanket on 1 of the beds. Bar next door shares the parking lot, people hanging around in parking lot, very loud noises from the bar until it closed at approx 3am. Did not feel safe staying at this hotel, will NEVER return nor recommend anyone to stay here!!!!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel to stay at besides this one!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank mboo68
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Why is it that some motels can't seem to put a king size bed in a room so there is enough space on both sides to get out of?
Room seemed clean enough, WiFi worked for the first hour then nothing, the shower, you had to run around to get wet. The pool that was advertised, was empty and it was 100 deg.
At least there was a microwave & refrigerator, and coffee didn't start in the morning until 7:30.
Even though it was cheap, the things that are advertised should be available.
I will not be returning.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Glenn S
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Keep going, don't stop. This place is terrible. The cost was only $53. but I would have rather slept in my car after this place. I should never have stepped foot in this place. There was a room on the first floor that the lock was missing and the door was broken. The curtains were torn and when I sat on the bed it sounded broken. They had painted the interior of the room, but there were marks on the doors like they had been kicked, holes under the sink.

Room Tip: Keep driving, do not stay here
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple