“Great food and drinks”

Applebee's
Ranked #35 of 78 Restaurants in Seymour
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I love the menu variety and new items added. The drinks are great and a good value. My kids like to eat here too.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

She was the only thing that saved my night. She was friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive.....Applebees here in Indiana operates on different happy hour times and offerings than what I was used to...making only 4 choices available for appetizers..and starts at 10 instead of 9...so I sipped a few cold Coor's lights while waiting for apps....order was delivered wrong on flavors of wings and she recovered nicely...food was good, service was great with Fallon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I travel all over the world for Kremers and I was in town and heard the staff at Holiday Inn Express say, "If you go to Applebees, ask for Stu". I did just that and HE WAS IMPRESSIVE! What is he doing in Seymour, IN? He needs to be in Vegas or L.A. where he can make serious money for his talent. The weather was terrible and they were short staffed and he was working one half of the entire restaurant. He was quick, efficient, and hilarious. He was great with every customer within earshot of me and handled issues like a champ. He hustled all over that place in complete control. If Stu isn't training your servers on customer service, he should be!! He was a diamond in the rough. I'll come back when in town and definitely "ask for Stu"

Reviewed 12 December 2013

From the hostess opening the door to the appetizer, mozzarella sticks an honey BBQ wings were amazing! The Cajun shrimp pasta was fantastic oh my I ate so much! Service was good place needed updating. But food was great!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We were visiting in the area and tried Applebee's. Easily accessible from the road, ample parking spots. They had new selections (Weight Watchers) that we tried, and were not disappointed. Taste was delicious, meal was served hot and drinks were replenished. Great food and value. Server needs to smile more- she'll most likely get a bigger tip by smiling. We are Mellenkamp fans and we were delighted to see his memorabilias displayed. Good overall experience.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!