“Great prices. Very good room.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Allstate Inn

Allstate Inn
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Seymour
“Great prices. Very good room.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean. Great location. Good prices. Will stay here again next time we are in town.. and they aaccepted my pets. Very few places do that anymore. . Nice and quiet and close to I65.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Paula C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Seymour, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

When we first got in our room it didn't seem that bad . But than we noticed there's chip crumbs all over the floor , we haven't eaten any chips the refrigerator has food all over the outside the microwave is filthy. I went to take a shower and noticed there was a bar of soap & tons of hair in the tub. & the sink is also dirty there's hairs everywhere. They did not clean after the last person at all. My recommendation; do not stay here.

• Stayed February 2014

Travellers are raving about these Seymour hotels

CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

They look like there trying to update the rooms; outside halls and grounds dirty, dirty, dirty. Yet the sheets were clean and the wall were cleans. Now the windows, mirrors were grouse. Yet what do you really think your going to get for 40 buck? This is basically just a place to crash for the night, but not for the timid person. Some of there guest look a little scary. Yet we did survive.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank reneein2art
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had read the prior reviews, but my co-worker was already checking in when I called him that evening.

We did not have any issues with our stay. The room was clean and quiet and the AC worked. The room was old, the motel is old, but it wasn’t in bad repair.

There was something about the place that made it feel old, I’m not an expert on that kind of thing, but it may be changes as little as different lights, a good power wash or a new coat of paint would make the difference.

This one was not the cheapest place in town so I’m not sure why we ended up here, but for the right price I’d be back

I guess they have a breakfast, but I didn’t make it into the front office to check it out.

Between the motel and the Waffle House there is room for a couple of big rigs, plus room for a few more behind the Waffle House, plus the perimeter of the parking lot is marked for larger vehicles.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
knox
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here....we asked the employee where to eat..she told us Brewskies across the street..little did we know that our credit card number was used from the hotel. Apparently the Employee decided to help themselves at he China Buffet and they had it delivered. We were not in our room at the time( remember we were eating). When we got inside the room smelled like crap I mean literally..I never noticed that she had to run the card niumber maunually .when we awoke and checked out they had already put up there so called continental breakfast...it was only 9:30..we left got down the road. When we stopped at the outlet mall I checked our bank account. It was 46.14 lighter...due to the employee...we called the owner..who said it was not our problem..we did file a police report...who is still investigating this matter. I'm sure this has happened before to other people...REMEMBER NEVER STAY HERE!! NOT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE A STATISTIC FOR CREDIT CARD THEFT....

Room Tip: The only tip I can tell you is NOT STAY HERE
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank marveman
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

i have stayed at allstate for years ...and i have found that over the years there has been alot of work done ..rooms are much cleaner and bathrooms have been redone !!! i have found no bed bugs.. clean sheets and the people that work there are hard at work to keep there rooms up and running and most of all clean...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jo f
Seymour, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

This place was so disgusting. Bathroom not cleaned. Stunk like a barn. I got ate up by something and then found bed bugs. When I confronted management he said it wasnt a bed bug. It was simply just a "Bug". When I gave him the "BUG" he put it on the ground and crushed it so u couldnt tell what it was. Did nothing about it. Im going to call the health dept. Not a good place to take children. Good thing I was the only one that got ate up by the bugs. I have been bitten at least 30 times. All this happened after we transfered from another room because the smell was so bad it made us all sick.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank tabbyq86
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seymour
Knights Inn Seymour
Hampton Inn Seymour
Hampton Inn Seymour
#1 of 10 in Seymour
Comfort Inn & Suites Columbus

Been to Allstate Inn? Share your experiences!