“Good casino, poor buffet”
Review of Indiana Live!

Indiana Live!
Reviewed 15 September 2013

this was my first visit to this casino. I thought the casino was better than most in Indiana. It seemed new, updated, modern and clean. No smoking problem, the employees were friendly and the atmosphere was good. I walked out up about $200, but the other 4 members of my party dropped around $300.

They advertise the buffet as the best in Indiana. I must disagree with that. Blue Chip is much better. I thought the selection of meats, sides and deserts were very minimal. I personally do not like salads and Asian foods and that was a lot of what they offered. On the meats they had lots of chicken, meatloaf, pork steak and burgers. Three of my favorites were not even available. No sausage of any type, no ham, no meatballs. They also had the small selection of fruit and the smallest selection of deserts I have ever seen at any buffet. What items they did have tasted pretty good. We went on a Saturday lunch for $11.95 with a $2.00 discount for a players card. So $9.95 is a good buffet price, just don't expect it to be a deluxe buffet.

2  Thank mtaahs

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Very large casino. Very busy on a Thursday evening. There were a ton of people there! I liked the variety of machines. Wish they had a hotel on site - I would have liked to stay there.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Went with good friends to the horse races. Had a better time than I expected. Basic betting was easy to learn. Left ammused and a few dollars up that we lost on the way out in the casino. Casino was crowded and smoky so didn't stay very long. Buffet in the club house was disappoIntment. Only one vegetable and average main courses. Salmon was cooked dry. Deserts were great. Over all way over priced. Will eat in casino next time. Will come back for more exciting horse racing.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I think it is fairly new - at least it looks like it. They a quite a large selection of penny slots and quite a few I had not seen before. Wait staff was friendly. We went on a Tues night and it was not crowded but We couldn't find any food after 10, which was a surprise. There was no entertainment but I enjoyed the music that was playing. We are in the area usualy twice a year and always stop.