We stayed at the Blue Gate June 24th and 25th in a 2-queen room. Small but clean and comfortable; it had all we need. A really nice breakfast is included and there is a lot of variety. There is an ice cream shop 5-10pm with quality ice cream and a bistro feel. Coffee and hot tea are available in the lobby anytime (also a small coffeemaker in the room). Staff is friendly and courteous. Our only complaint: Since the town mostly closes about 9pm, we would have liked to have a comfortable lounge/gameroom for cards or Scrabble. We used the ice cream shop but the metal chairs were a bit uncomfortable to use for any length of time. We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Gate Garden Inn Shipshewana is located in the heart of Northern Indiana and is located within walking distance of all the major attractions, shopping and dining in Shipshewana. Stays include our FAMOUS full hot country breakfast buffet, free wireless internet and access to an indoor pool, hot-tub, fitness room and more.The entire hotel is non-smoking and guest room amenities include TV with premium cable, wireless Internet, free local phone calls, voicemail, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/board, desk, and more. Suites offer microwave, mini refrigerators and more.The Blue Gate Garden Inn is convenient from the South Bend Regional Airport (SBN). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Universe Shipshewana In
- Splash Universe Hotel Shipshewana