We stayed at the Blue Garden Inn, Shipshewana Indiana over the 4th of July weekend and were very happy with the hotel. The room was nicely decorated with the Amish "blue" and the bedspreads were beautiful quits. The room was larger than your normal room and was very clean. The free breakfast was better than most and there was a chef that cooked your omelet to perfection. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I understand that within the month they will be opening a brand new indoor pool. The lobby is nicely appointed and they service coffee and cookies most of the day. There is a very small game area and a nice ice cream parlor that is open in the early evening. We found the room rates to be reasonable for the quality of the hotel and with the free breakfast, it was a bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Gate Garden Inn Shipshewana is located in the heart of Northern Indiana and is located within walking distance of all the major attractions, shopping and dining in Shipshewana. Stays include our FAMOUS full hot country breakfast buffet, free wireless internet and access to an indoor pool, hot-tub, fitness room and more.The entire hotel is non-smoking and guest room amenities include TV with premium cable, wireless Internet, free local phone calls, voicemail, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron/board, desk, and more. Suites offer microwave, mini refrigerators and more.The Blue Gate Garden Inn is convenient from the South Bend Regional Airport (SBN). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Gate Garden Inn - Shipshewana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Universe Shipshewana In
- Splash Universe Hotel Shipshewana