“Great food, old fashioned atmosphere”
Review of Rocco's

Rocco's
Ranked #8 of 297 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Belleville
“Great food, old fashioned atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We dined late at Rocco's, but that did not affect the quality of the food.. Our pizza was delicious; prices are reasonable, and the service was great. We loved the old fashioned atmosphere. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Kansas City
“Delicious Pizza and Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went here the night before a Notre Dame game - such a fun atmosphere. Had to wait about 30 minutes for a table but was fun to be part of an electric ND crowd! Loved the restaurant - lots of ND memorabilia and family/celebrity pictures. Very fun spot and reasonable. Loved the combo pizza - vegetables were awesome on it!

Visited November 2013
Indiana
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We ate here with friends on a Thursday night. Being in South Bend there was a big crowd because it was the week of a home football game for Notre Dame. We got a table quickly and had an great waitress. The Julia salad was awesome as well as the meatball appetizer. But the pizza was amazing. Nice well done crust and perfect combination of sauce, toppings, and cheese. A great spot for a nice dinner with friends.

• Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“The best Italian food in South Bend!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Rocco's by far is the best authentic Italian food around. You need to arrive earl, so you can get a seat or the lines can be out the door. The Lasagna is to die for and I love there meatballs.

• Visited September 2013
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Top 5 Pizza in the country”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

What I personally love about this place is that it smells like my grandma's kitchen. My grandma is short, round, and has a mustache, she's 100% Italian. Rocco's makes me feel, quite literally, like I'm home, and the food does not dissappoint. Unless you get here early, or late, you will wait...and wait...and wait. They do things the old fashioned way, pen and paper and Linda calls your name out while Warren (the Mayor) makes sure everyone has paid and had an enjoyable experience.

The food, I can't speak to all of it because in the 3 times my wife and I have been there, we've only had pizza, meatballs, and bread...but OH MY. The meatballs are just like my grandmother made, the bread is real Italian bread, and the pizza could go up against the best in New York or San Francisco. You will LOVE this place. Enjoy.

• Visited September 2013