“packed parking lot for a reason- yummy!”
Review of Ho Ping House

Ho Ping House
Ranked #40 of 297 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Omaha, Nebraska
“packed parking lot for a reason- yummy!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stopped by while out of town to grab some takeout. Very good and very generous portions. I had the sweet and sour chicken and it was my dinner and lunch the next day. Wish I had this place in my hometown so I could have it more often. They gave a 10% discount for takeout. Since I was staying in a hotel I forgot to ask for plastic silverware, if you need it, be sure to ask. YUMMY YUMMY!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TravelagentOmaha

Indianapolis, Indiana
“great food”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have been to this restaurant twice in the last month and had great experiences both times. Very friendly employees and great food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank cjdey
Massachusetts
“delicious”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

While visiting my son at Notre Dame he suggested we have dinner at Ho Ping and a good suggestion it was. The service was very good and the food was excellent. The location was convenient as well. We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank P B
Niles, Michigan, United States
“Always a Treat!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I eat here about once a month, and it is always a treat. I keep meaning to try other dishes, but the General Tso's Chicken is so good, I always end up ordering that. I grabbed some of my daughter's Honey Chicken today, however, and it was also very good. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nick B
Wisconsin
“Loved It! Loved It! Loved It!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We only went to Ho Ping because it was across the street from the hotel. It was our lucky day! What a great little restaurant, pretty decor and friendly staff! The eggrolls were crispy and delicious. I can't remember the names of the dishes we chose but they were delicious, well prepared with fresh ingredients and wonderful sauces. This restaurant did not even have the prerequisite soy sauce on the table and it definitely was not needed, we would not have wanted to add anything to the dishes. They also had the best peppermint ice cream! The staff sounded very sincere when saying thank you to all customers. Wish it was closer to our home.

Visited May 2013