All reviewsone nightroom was cleanstayed herenotre damefuture tripswould stay againbudget hotelenglish muffincerealbendfridgecorridorlodging
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Great expierience. Just what we needed and nothing we didn't. It was as advertised. Staff was great and more than helpful. Best location to Notre Dame for the price. If you don't stay here you are missing out on a great place at a great price. Book it now !

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
abvisouthbend, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2011

Thank you for your positive comment.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2010

Bare necessities, but OK room and rate of $56.49 TI.
Minimum continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
abvisouthbend, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2011

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay at Americas Best Value Inn.We
enjoy making sure our guest has a good stay and great value. We looking forward to your
next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 November 2009

The prices were ok, considering it was the ND vs. Navy game, but they didn't have any extra towels, no pillows and we luckily got our hands on the last hair dryer. The room was clean, tv was archaic and the mattress was like sleeping on a loaf of bread.

Would I do it again? For the money, I'll try to plan further in advance and get a decent mattress to lay on.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank design001

We appreciate your review.We are aware of what rooms needs upgrading
and we try to continue to upgrade property gradually.

Reviewed 2 October 2009

I had never even heard of this hotel chain, but I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and found that the reviews were accurate. If you are looking for frills, thrills, or a scenic location; this isn't the hotel for you. If, however, you are looking for a clean, quiet room at a budget price, this is it. My one night stay with tax was $54.23. The room has a comfortable bed, a dresser, one night table, a television, a table and two chairs. Definately not fancy, but definately clean. In fact the entire hotel is clean; and everything in the room worked properly.

The owner told me that they don't even wash the bedding from the smoking rooms with that of the non-smoking rooms so that they don't cross-contaminate (my term) the sheets. After looking at the rates, and the reviews, of other hotels in the area, this was a no-brainer.

I didn't take advantage of the breakfast, which is served in the lobby, because there are plenty of restaurants in the area. In fact, this hotel is along Dixie Highway, which is tightly packed with hotels, restaurants and other businesses, so there are no views.

If I have one complaint, and its a minor complaint; its that there aren't enough electrical outlets in the room. There is one by the bathroom sink, one behind the night table, and one behind the dresser. I needed to plug in four electrical items, and the outlets provided weren't sufficient.

I would stay here in the future.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank SEMich
abvisouthbend, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2011

Thank you so much for the compliments. We try to provide a clean, simple, friendly
lodging at a excellent value. We are always trying to improve. With your comment
about outlets we have now fixed 7 outlet surge protector .

Reviewed 8 June 2009

You always get a warm reception and a great room. I have stayed here regularly over the past seven years.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
abvisouthbend, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

tmackCincinnati_OH,

We appreciate and thank you for your review. I’m glad that we’re able to provide you with a “warm reception and a great room” and look forward to your next visit here in South Bend.

Warmest regards,