All reviewsone nightroom was cleanstayed herenotre damefuture tripswould stay againbudget hotelenglish muffincerealbendfridgecorridorlodging
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I went here with pretty low expectations but the hotel still managed to disappoint us. Everything is pretty run-down. If you get a double room for $65 or less including taxes then probably it is ok. Breakfast was unusually poor and the coffee just bad. Sorry, can´t recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Clean rooms with a fridge and cool air-conditioner - Very nice people at front desk. My mom was with us and she is very picky and she said she slept well. We ordered pizza and it came right to our door. Also, the people at the front desk were helpful with knowing where to go to church on Sunday.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dscooper1120
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stopped here late at night on a road trip to see friends in Buffalo and the property appeared to be clean and well kept. The room did smell a little musty but otherwise clean and the king sized bed was a nice luxury for me and my wife. The people in the next room were up very late and their TV was loud so we could hear it but we were so tired we went to sleep anyway. The walls are not sound proof obviously. The breakfast was simple with cereal but they did have a waffle maker and that was nice. I'd stay here again for the price it was adequate for a stop off the Interstate.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank phoggy10
Reviewed 10 June 2013

For our family, this was the best value for the price on our entire car trip from Cleveland to Seattle. The room was quiet and spacious. The beds were just about perfect. The air conditioner and shower worked. While the TV was not HD, it was good enough for us to watch part of a soccer game before falling asleep. It. is not brand new, but it was very clean. Staff friendly

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ken M
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I'm not sure about the other reviews, but they are too "glowing" just like the photos, which are clearly not taken by travelers.

This was a cheap and convenient stay. But the bed was both comfy and lumpy and the TV image distorted and fuzzy. The coffee was weak in cheesy styrofoam cups. This is not a walkable neighborhood.

All that being said, I think you get what you pay for here, so I'm not complaining. It was pretty clean, and the staff was friendly. Good value.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, and the hallways are quite long. Ask for a first floor room, and a room near one of the doors if you have a heavy suitcase
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo