“Best egg benedict”

Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Best egg benedict”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Best egg benedict I had in my life so far.. portion are good. Pretty much everyone serve egg benedict, but the one in here taste just taste perfect!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank phishinghan

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My son and I visited for Sunday brunch. Despite being very crowded, the staff was really friendly and laid back. Our server, Andy, was terrific! The food was great and the atmosphere was fun. Definitely worth a visit!

Visited April 2014
Ludington, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I had a place like this in my town!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Nice place, clean and pleasant atmosphere. We had bananas foster waffles and the Tex mex skillet thing and were blown away by how awesome both were! The server was helpful, I have allergies and he made sure none of the food we ordered had anything in it.
We are both full and satisfied for less than $20. I'd definitely visit again!

• Visited March 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We heard about this restaurant on TripAdvisor and are very happy we tried it. Two orders of pancakes and two orders of eggs and everybody loved what they got. The wheat toast was fabulous. Plus, the coffee was very, very good and our waiter offered us a cup to go. That little touch was really top notch.

The restuarant was clean, the staff was friendly, and the price was reasonable; we would have expected to pay more. The weather was nasty outside but the staff was warm and welcoming. We would go back to this restaurant, especially since so many menu items sounded good that it was hard to decide what to order.

• Visited February 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“BEST Breakfast in town”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

went their on a Sunday morning after ND game, waited for about 1 hr, worth waiting, best breakfast in SB and Mishawaka area!

Visited October 2013