“My top choice when visiting family”

Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in South Bend
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Every time I come to town to visit family, I stay at Ivy Court Inn & Suites. It has become my "home" when I come home. The breakfast is always fresh, unlike most other hotels who serve frozen items. The size of their rooms are bigger than most and the cookies in the lobby are an added bonus.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Jennifer1404, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Hello Ryan L,

Thank you so much for choosing the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when visiting our area. It is great to hear that our guests enjoy our full hot buffet breakfast and the warm cookies we provide daily. It is truly our pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel, but it makes it that much sweeter to know we are your home away from home!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The beautiful rooms, the great customer service from the staff, the free breakfast with probably the best food one can even imagine is one thing you don't get at a majority of hotels around here. Anytime my family comes to town I know who I will be calling, Jen Thomas! She has always been there to make sure I can see my family and that my family is comfortable. I really enjoy the coffee station in the lobby!

Hi Tiffany B.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to post your review. I am so glad that your family enjoys staying at the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when coming to South Bend. We all look forward to seeing them back here in April.

Thanks Again

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The rooms are spacious and clean the nicest I've ever stayed in. My wife loved the bed and slept so good that night. The breakfast was way better than you could ever get at any other hotel in the area. And the staff was friendly and helpful. An overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: February 2014
Brandon G, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hi Firebirdhoover,

Thank you so much for taking time to post this review. It is great to know that your wife had a relaxing evening and you both woke up to enjoy our full hot breakfast. I hope that you will continue to make the Ivy Court your special get away destination each year. It was our pleasure having you both back as our guests.

At your service

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Pros: good location, good prices, free continental breakfast :D, really nice staff (say hi to Jen), super clean, free wi-fi and tv

Cons: none really. The elevator is a little outdated, but there are only three floors so it wasn't a big deal.

Hello P C,

Thank you for your great comments about the Ivy Court and our staff! I can't express how much we appreciate our guest's taking the time to post their feed back. Please make sure to come back and see us when traveling in our area and don't forget to say hi to me :o)

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had picked up on them as part of a discounted site, but once there I knew i'd keep coming back. The staff was very nice, the rooms were very good, internet was good speed, it was very convenient to campus or shops and breakfast was above the normal continental breakfast. I very rarely give 5 Star reviews, but they deserve it.

Room Tip: The second building has the fitness center, so if it's cold out and you don't want another e...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Hi Top Contributor,

I am so glad that you found the Ivy Court Inn & Suites and will continue to come back to us. We really try to make our guest feel like we are their " home away from home"!

I want to personally thank you for your 5 star rating, it's meaning a great deal to know that our guest enjoy staying here. We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We were looking for a quiet room and the hotel sits between two busy roads. There was a lot of road noise. The staff was nice and a breakfast buffet is offered. The room was a bit dated in furnishings and cleanliness was disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Brandon G, General Manager at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Hi 465Lulu,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that were not able to meet your expectations. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and thought highly of our staff. We are very proud of both and appreciate to hear when our guests have good things to say about them. The Ivy Court went through extensive renovation within the last few years and is continuing updates this spring and summer. Please let me know if we have an opportunity to have you stay with us again so you can see our progress.

Brandon Gill

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Had the chance to see Ivy Court Inn& Suites and have some of their great breakfast. Helpful courteous staff. The management team is very approachable and friendly with guest requests. Nice Lobby, great Dining area, comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank renman42
Brandon G, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Hi Renman42,

Thank you for stopping in to experience all that the Ivy Court Inn & Suites has to offer, and for posting this review! We strive to provide the highest quality of customer service, and it's fantastic to know our guests appreciate all we do. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and please make sure to visit us again real soon!

See you soon!