“Great surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ivy Court Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in South Bend
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Great surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I was passing through Indiana and found Ivy Court on Trip Advisor. The $85 price was right and I got to pick my room size and floor. The room was great and the bed so comfortable. The Inn has a homey look. I felt at home in my room instead of the normal hotel look. A few miles off the interstate but don't miss this gem.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Brandon G, General Manager at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Hi xearon,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in being different from the traditional hotel. It gives us the opportunity to offer a different experience and we are always glad to hear when our guest enjoy that experience. Please come stay with us again!

Brandon Gill
Ivy Court Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I love Ivy Court. The staff are fabulous and pay attention to every detail. I have stayed here since my daughter and fiancé moved here so he could finish his PhD. I stayed here to help plan their wedding; I was here when they got pregnant and needed someone to help with cat box duty; I stayed here 10 days when my grandson was born... I was available to help but not on top of them in their tiny house. And I stay when there is any opportunity to babysit, nurse any of the family back to health, or just play with my grandson. I have stayed every Christmas for the last 3 years; It truly is my home away from home. I make the staff look at pictures of my grandson, and they put up with me and even share their own stories. Extremely clean, great breakfast, and always attentive when necessary. I would stay no where else in South Bend.

Stayed December 2013
Jennifer1404, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Hi Maureen,

I want to say thank you from all of us at the Ivy Court! You have become like family to us and your stories and photos always make our day! (Not to mention all the amazing treats you bring for the staff to share!) As always, we look forward to your visit, and can't wait to see how the little guy has grown.

See you soon!

Jen Thomas & Lauren Pineda
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Every time I come to town to visit family, I stay at Ivy Court Inn & Suites. It has become my "home" when I come home. The breakfast is always fresh, unlike most other hotels who serve frozen items. The size of their rooms are bigger than most and the cookies in the lobby are an added bonus.

Hello Ryan L,

Thank you so much for choosing the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when visiting our area. It is great to hear that our guests enjoy our full hot buffet breakfast and the warm cookies we provide daily. It is truly our pleasure having you as a guest at our hotel, but it makes it that much sweeter to know we are your home away from home!

Hope to see you soon!

South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

The beautiful rooms, the great customer service from the staff, the free breakfast with probably the best food one can even imagine is one thing you don't get at a majority of hotels around here. Anytime my family comes to town I know who I will be calling, Jen Thomas! She has always been there to make sure I can see my family and that my family is comfortable. I really enjoy the coffee station in the lobby!

Hi Tiffany B.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to post your review. I am so glad that your family enjoys staying at the Ivy Court Inn & Suites when coming to South Bend. We all look forward to seeing them back here in April.

Thanks Again

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

The rooms are spacious and clean the nicest I've ever stayed in. My wife loved the bed and slept so good that night. The breakfast was way better than you could ever get at any other hotel in the area. And the staff was friendly and helpful. An overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brandon G, Director of Sales at Ivy Court Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Hi Firebirdhoover,

Thank you so much for taking time to post this review. It is great to know that your wife had a relaxing evening and you both woke up to enjoy our full hot breakfast. I hope that you will continue to make the Ivy Court your special get away destination each year. It was our pleasure having you both back as our guests.

At your service

South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Pros: good location, good prices, free continental breakfast :D, really nice staff (say hi to Jen), super clean, free wi-fi and tv

Cons: none really. The elevator is a little outdated, but there are only three floors so it wasn't a big deal.

Hello P C,

Thank you for your great comments about the Ivy Court and our staff! I can't express how much we appreciate our guest's taking the time to post their feed back. Please make sure to come back and see us when traveling in our area and don't forget to say hi to me :o)

Mpls, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I had picked up on them as part of a discounted site, but once there I knew i'd keep coming back. The staff was very nice, the rooms were very good, internet was good speed, it was very convenient to campus or shops and breakfast was above the normal continental breakfast. I very rarely give 5 Star reviews, but they deserve it.

Room Tip: The second building has the fitness center, so if it's cold out and you don't want another e...