“Quick lunch option.”

Macri's Italian Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Macri's Italian Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was in town for business and found this restaurant close to the meeting location. I ordered a sandwich and artichoke salad. The fresh bread was amazing and made a great sandwich. The food was good and large portions.

1  Thank Nevesmommy

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love supporting local businesses and Carmela's never lets me down. The food is always excellent and the wait staff is top notch! While Carmela's has a great Italian pasta menu I prefer a fish or chicken entrée and I'm alway's happy with Carmela's options. Sit in the bar, order a great meal and enjoy!

1  Thank boiler1
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The array of pastries is amazing. And they taste as good as they look! I love tiramisu and the server suggested I try their toasted almond tiramisu. It was absolutely out of this world delicious! We also had paninis that were sooooo good. Nothing fancy but great tasting and filling. Definitely recommend eating at Macri's when you're in South Bend.

1  Thank Santinaf
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My son & I stopped in today after a long drive. I was looking for something other than chain restaurant fare but we didn't have a lot of time. Macri's turned out to be the perfect choice: no frills, no lines, good service (more careful & kind than fast & furious), & excellent food. The panini were very good but the pasta was spectacular.

1  Thank Potamologist
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Next time you have a special occasion, try the Italian cake - it's fantastic. I ordered it for my daughter's party and people are still talking about it!

2  Thank All_Around_the_Bend