“Pretty good Ponderosa, with friendly staff”

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Ranked #157 of 297 Restaurants in South Bend
Ithaca, New York, United States
“Pretty good Ponderosa, with friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a pretty typical Ponderosa. They have your standard American buffet food. My favorite are the buffalo wings they have during lunch time, pretty much the only reason I came.

Visited June 2014

Elkhart, Indiana, United States
“I was glad this was like Ponderosa was meant to be”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had eaten a few weeks ago, at another nearby Ponderosa, and was extremely disappointed. Well I complained and got 2 passes to come back, and also when I signed up online I got a BOGO, so 5 of us went to this location. Everything was like it should be. Like Ponderosa has been known for for years. It seems pricier than it used to be though, so I would probably not have gone with 5 of us, except we were paying for 2 this time.

• Visited October 2013