“Fantastic food and Atmosphere”

Woochi Japanese Fusion & Bar
Ranked #14 of 303 Restaurants in South Bend
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We found this place on Trip Advisor and were pleased with quality and amount of sushi, dessert and service. The aquariums were beautiful. There are plenty if options including cooked sushi rolls and vegan dishes. I would definitely recommend. We had very good tiramisu believe it or not-Asian fusion available as well. I was a bit underdressed in shorts and tshirt but decided to be comfortable.

1  Thank YogaDoc601

Reviewed 5 August 2014

After strolling around downtown South Bend on a nice summer evening, I decided yo check this place out. I went inside but decided to eat outside and enjoy the nice weather.
Inside was very nicely decorated however but outdoors was calling me. My waitress was great. She kept my water filled and was right on top of things.
I ordered Prawns with a coconut sauce. It came with soup, rice and vegetables. It must have been close to a dozen shrimp and they were lightly breaded and fried perfectly.
I am looking forward to my next business trip to South Bend so I can visit again.

1  Thank PamelaSueB
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I strolled in for sushi and ended up eating sushi and Chinese as well. Food was well prepared, hearty and delicious. The sushi was fresh, fun and creative. I look forward to returning to this downtown Japanese fusion gem.

1  Thank thelegendmitch
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were in from out of town. Stumbled onto Woochi. Great ambiance. Beautiful presentation. Delicious food. And super friendly staff. And to make it even better, they had a gluten free section of the menu for my Celiac wife. It's the first time in 25 years that she's been able to enjoy deep-fried Chinese dish. Tears of joy! The chef's were SO accommodating. They even served the sushi with gluten-free soy sauce (Tamari). And the prices were reasonable. Highly recommend.

2  Thank woostermatt
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can't speak for all the items on the menu but of the sushi is pretty great at a reasonable price. The atmosphere was nice and we had great service. All in all, we had a nice experience eating here and definitely plan on coming back.

2  Thank alexanderlong