“A peaceful exspirence.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn South Bend
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in South Bend
“A peaceful exspirence.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was there about a week ago and I noticed that this isnt like a normal hotel. It had a great range of hospitality. The dinner was devine and my server Aubrey was a plesant surprise. It was a beautiful day and I will most certainly enjoy it again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Jo_440,

We are pleased that you enjoyed our Hilton Garden Inn here in South Bend. Our Bistro 933 is a one of a kind dining experience and am glad you enjoyed the food and service. Please visit us again soon.

Jeff Arthur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

I really enjoyed the restaurant and bar at the Hilton Garden Inn. Chef Nate and Chef Jesse
made some absolutely amazing crab cakes! The flavor was incredible and I enjoyed my meal immensely. The bartender Chad was also top notch; he made sure we had everything we needed and was very kind. I definitely enjoyed my stay there and I would visit again!

2 Thank Pfengles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining with us in the Bistro 933. Glad to hear our Chef's and Bartender took care of you! We will see you again soon!

Elkhart, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I recently visited the hilton garden inn. The bistro and bar area were both cozy and inviting. My waitress Jessica B. was knowledgeable of the menu and gave us great ideas for surrounding places to visit. Her service was amazing and I would definitely like her to wait on us again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining with us at the Bistro 933. It's great to hear that you had such great service from Jessica! Please return soon.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was in town last week on business and very happy with my stay. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. I didn't know the area very well so I was happy to see the hotel had a restaurant and bar. This was my first time staying at this hotel but the staff makes you feel like your a regular from the time you walk in. The staff seems happy to help. Everyone smiling and just wanting to make sure I had everything I needed. I decided to stay in and ate dinner at the restaurant. My server Jenny suggested the special of the night which was $2.50 fish tacos and $3 margaritas. They were fabulous! I got up to my room and realized I needed more towels so Elizabeth from housekeeping brought me up towels within minutes. Great service at an affordable price!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Susan G
Dear Susan G,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about our hotel, service and staff. It's great to hear that you took advantage of our Bistro 933 restaurant and that Jenny suggested great menu items! Also happy to hear that Elizabeth took care of your room needs as well! We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My wife and I were passing through on a Friday early evening looking for a place to stay. As a Hilton Honors Member I am always looking for any Hilton to stay. We found the Hilton Garden Inn and were lucky enough that they did have a room available. The room was clean and very nice. The staff at the desk was very nice. After checking in my wife & I were very hungry and thirsty we ventured down to the Bistro and had a nice dinner at the bar. I believe our bartender's name was Chad, a very good bartender, very personable, glass was always full. We told him we were going to hang around South Bend for a little bit the next morning to see a few things and he was very helpful with directions. Thanks for a great stay we look forward to going back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear Fredrock78,

Thank you for being such a loyal Hilton Honor's member and choosing to stay with us while passing through. I am pleased that you and your wife enjoyed the Bistro 933 as well as Chadd's services. Please stop by and see us again when traveling to South Bend.

Mishawaka, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

What a wonderful hotel! I was warmly greeted by the front desk. From there I walked into the bistro. I was promptly seated and was impressed by the menu. Dinner was great, the service was better! I felt appreciated, my server Jessica was frendly and treated me well. I will be back soon!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Banga1115,

Glad to hear you were welcomed by our warm front desk agent. Thank you for dining with us in the Bistro 933 and glad that Jessica took great care of you!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We came to town to host a large reception honoring our beloved family member who passed away. The moment we walked in the front door a member of housekeeping welcomed us so warmly and genuinely that we knew everything was going to be ok.

From Summer and Donna in sales/catering to the front desk, restaurant, and of course, housekeeping staff, we always were treated kindly. Summer worked with our budget to help us design a thoughtful menu and a banquet room that easily flowed in the attached Gillespie Center. (It really is convenient to host an event AND stay on the same premises.) She thought of everything...even a coat check which we had forgotten.

We felt so comfortable with Donna and her team that we were able to let go and focus on greeting our guests and sharing our time together, while her event staff made the magic happen. It was the perfect send-off that celebrated a great life.

Our hotel rooms were ideal for all of our traveling family's and friends' needs. They gave us much needed rest in a very clean space at a reasonable price. We ate dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. Both were tasty and served by engaging and helpful waitstaff.

We appreciated every aspect of our stay and will always carry the memory with us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing to have your event with us while in South Bend. It sounds like everyone including yourself had a great time and were taken care of from the moment the process began despite the situation. We know during those hard times it can be difficult to plan such an event, but am glad that our Sales and Catering worked with you so closely.