Hilton Garden Inn South Bend
US$61
Inn at Saint Mary's(South Bend)
US$110
Comfort Suites(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
ComfortSuites
Morris Inn(South Bend)
US$202
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
US$123
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsnotre dametoll roadmary's collegeexcellent hotelroom was cleana great staywould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerwould stay here againstaff was very friendlycookiesfootball gamechadbistrohgibendlobby
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I called on 2 different occasions to have my room cleaned. Housekeeping arrived within 5 min.! microwave & fridge in room; friendly & accommodating staff. It's clean & attractive. Free fresh drinks & cookies are served in the afternoons in lobby. I've stayed here 4 times & it gets a little better each time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Epicureanlover49
Jeff A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that our housekeeping staff did a great job of getting to your room and cleaning in a timely matter! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and service! We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The rooms were clear and the air was pure. No were in the area did we smell smoke. The staff was helpful and always friendly. Breakfast was really nice, with items prepared to order in addition to the buffet area which had a lot of different types of food and beverages. Hot coffee and tea were available at the lobby through out the day. There is a nice sitting area to gather. The pool and hot tub were greatly appreciated by my kids. Overall great experience and hope to be a repeat customer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Sandra,

I'm glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn- South Bend. Glad that your experience with our staff and the breakfast area were good ones. Please visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I ordered room service at the Hilton and I must say the food was very well prepared. A pleasant and lovely lady Aubrey served a very delicious dinner. I had a very nice experience. Thank you very much. I would come back anytime.

• Stayed: March 2014
Jeff A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing at our Hilton Garden Inn here in South Bend. I'm glad you took advantage of the room service we offer and even happier that Aubrey took good care of you. Please visit us again in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was there about a week ago and I noticed that this isnt like a normal hotel. It had a great range of hospitality. The dinner was devine and my server Aubrey was a plesant surprise. It was a beautiful day and I will most certainly enjoy it again.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Jo_440,

We are pleased that you enjoyed our Hilton Garden Inn here in South Bend. Our Bistro 933 is a one of a kind dining experience and am glad you enjoyed the food and service. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I really enjoyed the restaurant and bar at the Hilton Garden Inn. Chef Nate and Chef Jesse
made some absolutely amazing crab cakes! The flavor was incredible and I enjoyed my meal immensely. The bartender Chad was also top notch; he made sure we had everything we needed and was very kind. I definitely enjoyed my stay there and I would visit again!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Pfengles

Dear Guest,

Thank you for dining with us in the Bistro 933. Glad to hear our Chef's and Bartender took care of you! We will see you again soon!