“Worst hotel I've ever stayed at !!!!”

Knights Inn Tell City
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Tell City
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Worst hotel I've ever stayed at !!!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

When we checked in the light bulb was burnt out-my husband changed it (that was no big deal). The next morning we went for breakfast everything was empty milk, coffee, only one slice of bread and one bagel trash all over the floor and front desk clerk (Beth) was just sitting behind front desk. After that when we went to room the shower didn't come on. I called Beth and told her and she told me to turn the knob. Wow what customer service!!!! They also put us in a row of rooms not attached to hotel very dirty cob webs on doors old dirty tables stacked in hall way. We will never stay at this hotel again. A bad start for a weekend that was planned to be a fun weekend get a way with our grandson.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Most comfortable beds! Our room was clean & comfortable. Staff always polite & accommodating. We stayed 2 nights. We never require a lot of service. Just a clean, comfortable bed & clean bathroom. I don't understand the negative reviews. I have been visiting this motel for over 20 years & have seen many improvements. My girls enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Madeline W
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Reserved 3 rooms for July 13 upon arrival 3 couples on motorcycles found they had no rooms left. Very rude desk clerk no help in finding other rooms even though we had reservations. Had to ride back home 125 miles in the rain. Never again will I stay at a Days Inn

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Wheeler
Reviewed 12 July 2013

very out dated, plaster falling off walls and ceiling. was locked out of my room and maint. had to break the door open so i could get my stuff out of the room. will never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

#1 of 1 in Rockport
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Ferdinand

Been to Knights Inn Tell City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Tell City

Property: Knights Inn Tell City
Address: 17 Highway 66 East, US Hwy 66 & 14th Street, Tell City, IN 47586 (Formerly Days Inn Tell City)
Region: United States > Indiana > Tell City
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Tell City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Tell City 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Tell City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tell City