“Comfortable, Clean & Friendly”

Ramada Limited Tell City
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Tell City
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My family was very impressed with our stay at the Tell City Ramada. We were welcomed at check in by a lovely lobby area with a cozy fireplace. When I complimented the fireplace, we were told that the property was recently renovated, and it shows. Everything looked so nice! Once in the room, we found that the beds were really comfortable and the room was very clean. I am a bathroom inspector before I allow my kids in it, and it easily passed my test! The entire staff was extremely friendly. All of the employees smiled & spoke when they saw us. The FREE breakfast exceeded expectations. They had a variety of pastries, cereals, and fruits, but the hot items were a nice surprise. Waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, breakfast meats, etc. were available. Even my picky eater found something she liked! This was a huge bonus & $$ saver for our family. Unfortunately, we stayed in the winter and couldn't enjoy the outdoor pool this trip. We will definitely be booking this hotel again in the summer and take advantage of the pool area!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank radmom76

Reviewed 28 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 1 December 2013

use to keep breakfast stocked this time everything was empty with an hour of breakfast left. house keeping was very good. we have been staying here for 3 years or so. it seems to be going down hill each visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple weeks for work. This place is great. Much better than the Holiday Inn.. The buffet style breakfast is awesome. The place is clean and the employees are very welcoming. I would recommend The Ramada in Tell City to anybody.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have stayed at the Ramada in Tell City, Indiana, when I have visited there for several years. Never have had a problem. The staff is very pleasant, clean rooms, and good breakfasts. I did have a request for a shower chair on my last visit which I know they had provided on a previous visit and could not at this last visit. They did offer a handicap room but it only had one bed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Edna T
Reviewed 19 September 2013

My fiancee and I stayed there for a time, when we got denied out of the Motel 6 because of their silly ID for people with the person booking that are 18+. The staff welcomed us with open arms, convenient location, while at the top of a hill, there is a grocery store at the base, it was nice. The price was quite nice, the breakfast was great, and they have a nice pool. The beds were comfy as all can be, the rooms quiet, and it was just nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cole T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tell City
Holiday Inn Express Tell City
Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Lewisport

Been to Ramada Limited Tell City? Share your experiences!