“Tell city ramada”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Tell City
Louisville, Kentucky
“Tell city ramada”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was in town working and stayed at the Ramada. Everything was great. I especially liked that the front desk went outta the way to make sure we had breakfast before we let for the day. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, and eggs what more could you want for breakfast!! Next time I am in town I will definitely be staying here. Rooms were clean, staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My family was very impressed with our stay at the Tell City Ramada. We were welcomed at check in by a lovely lobby area with a cozy fireplace. When I complimented the fireplace, we were told that the property was recently renovated, and it shows. Everything looked so nice! Once in the room, we found that the beds were really comfortable and the room was very clean. I am a bathroom inspector before I allow my kids in it, and it easily passed my test! The entire staff was extremely friendly. All of the employees smiled & spoke when they saw us. The FREE breakfast exceeded expectations. They had a variety of pastries, cereals, and fruits, but the hot items were a nice surprise. Waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, breakfast meats, etc. were available. Even my picky eater found something she liked! This was a huge bonus & $$ saver for our family. Unfortunately, we stayed in the winter and couldn't enjoy the outdoor pool this trip. We will definitely be booking this hotel again in the summer and take advantage of the pool area!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank radmom76
Canal Winchester
Reviewed 1 December 2013

use to keep breakfast stocked this time everything was empty with an hour of breakfast left. house keeping was very good. we have been staying here for 3 years or so. it seems to be going down hill each visit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple weeks for work. This place is great. Much better than the Holiday Inn.. The buffet style breakfast is awesome. The place is clean and the employees are very welcoming. I would recommend The Ramada in Tell City to anybody.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Greenwood
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have stayed at the Ramada in Tell City, Indiana, when I have visited there for several years. Never have had a problem. The staff is very pleasant, clean rooms, and good breakfasts. I did have a request for a shower chair on my last visit which I know they had provided on a previous visit and could not at this last visit. They did offer a handicap room but it only had one bed.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Rockport
Red Roof Inn & Suites Ferdinand

Been to Ramada Limited Tell City? Share your experiences!