Ramada Limited Tell City
Quality Inn(Lewisport)
Santa's Lodge(Santa Claus)
Courtyard Owensboro(Owensboro)
View Hotel
All reviewsholiday worldlower ratewaffle makerextra blanketsrooms are greatguest roomsclean roomsenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastyogurtjoannmotelindianawalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was in town working and stayed at the Ramada. Everything was great. I especially liked that the front desk went outta the way to make sure we had breakfast before we let for the day. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, and eggs what more could you want for breakfast!! Next time I am in town I will definitely be staying here. Rooms were clean, staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

My family was very impressed with our stay at the Tell City Ramada. We were welcomed at check in by a lovely lobby area with a cozy fireplace. When I complimented the fireplace, we were told that the property was recently renovated, and it shows. Everything looked so nice! Once in the room, we found that the beds were really comfortable and the room was very clean. I am a bathroom inspector before I allow my kids in it, and it easily passed my test! The entire staff was extremely friendly. All of the employees smiled & spoke when they saw us. The FREE breakfast exceeded expectations. They had a variety of pastries, cereals, and fruits, but the hot items were a nice surprise. Waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, breakfast meats, etc. were available. Even my picky eater found something she liked! This was a huge bonus & $$ saver for our family. Unfortunately, we stayed in the winter and couldn't enjoy the outdoor pool this trip. We will definitely be booking this hotel again in the summer and take advantage of the pool area!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank radmom76
Reviewed 28 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 1 December 2013

use to keep breakfast stocked this time everything was empty with an hour of breakfast left. house keeping was very good. we have been staying here for 3 years or so. it seems to be going down hill each visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple weeks for work. This place is great. Much better than the Holiday Inn.. The buffet style breakfast is awesome. The place is clean and the employees are very welcoming. I would recommend The Ramada in Tell City to anybody.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business