“Would not recommend!”

Cuisines: American
Atwood, Tennessee, United States
“Would not recommend!”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The food was okay and the service was not too bad. I ordered a burger and the waitress had it dressed wrong. When it was brought back out to me, I wished I had kept it! The lettuce on my burger was nasty. It was browning and soggy. I don't know how they even looked at it before putting it on my burger. I could over look this at a fast food place. I paid nearly $10 dollars for this burger and they throw it together?! They weren't even busy! We were coming there to visit. My husband hadn't been there in like 8 years and was very excited to share Garfield's with us. I will not go back again!

• Visited July 2012

Indiana
“Very nice place to eat!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We tried this place for dinner and the staff was WONDERFUL!! We had such a good time! Food was perfect!!

Visited February 2012
Terre Haute
“great place to eat”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

food is very good and prices are reasonable. service is excellent.

Visited February 2012
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Not bad...”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Typical 'garage-decorations-on-the-wall' type of restaurant. Not bad.

Staunton, Indiana
“Another decent chain”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I love that you can color on the table. Great BBQ bacon burger. Other than that...