“YUM! I love the beef brisket!”
Review of Rick's Smokehouse

Rick's Smokehouse
Ranked #12 of 242 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The food has always been great. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. This is just a great place to eat!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We enjoyed Rick's for the first time this evening. The ribs were great, as was the pulled pork, ham, turkey. The onion rings were great as well. It's a nostalgic place, as there's tons of old signage, and ads in the place. If you're a rib fan, you'll love the ribs at Rick's.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Pretty good food. Sometimes the ribs are cooked a bit too long for me but that is just me. I love my ribs juicy and not as tough.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Ribs are good, also the pulled chicken. Never had anything but great food there. Also enjoyed the macaroni and cheese

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We periodically eat at Rick's Smokehouse. It's not fancy, but has lots of interesting decorations and memorabilia. I haven't tried much, usually each the pulled pork with garlic bread and hash browns. There are lots more choices on the menu. The barbecued pulled pork has a great flavor, and my husband enjoys eating there too.