“pleased” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Terre Haute
Bellaire, Texas
“pleased”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

I stay at at lot of Hamptons and this was a good one. The front desk staff went out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast was good and well maintained .In the morning the manager was highly visible , walking around the lobby area and doing chores. I go the feeling that the staff really cared that I had a nice stay. The room was clean and pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute” and posting the review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am so very glad you had a delightful stay, liked the location and enjoyed the service culture. You are very important to us and value your feedback. We promise to never take your business for granted. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice, when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! We thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your hosts to serve you and your business. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I like to stay at Hamptons. This one was extraordinary. The desk staff were very helpful and friendly. There was more than one person at the desk which was nice. There were several High School baseball teams staying there yet the Breakfast staff kept food hot/cold, the food freshly filled, tables cleared, and yet they didn't even appear overwhelmed with the crowd. It was very pleasant and impressive! We will plan our trips to stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Thanks for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post your comments on Hotels.Com. I am glad your stay was delighted and staff exceeded your expectations. I am glad you liked the location as well as newly renovated rooms. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I will share your comments with our Team associates and they all will be very appreciable. We hope to see you soon and be your hosts again when ever your travels bring you in Terre Haute. We hope Hampton Inn will be your first choice. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Heart In Texas But Body In Central Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I'd like to start with the personnel. They were excellent and cheerful from arrivng to leaving. To me this is huge and invogorating. However, when I stay I plan on getting a good nights sleep with minor and a peacful sleep. I usually drive miles to desitinations and look forward to relaxing. I did stay on the 6th floor which I was surprised from 3.am. on I could hear everything outdoors. The exterior walls and or windows must be very thin which limted me to 5 hours of sleep. Not sure if all levels in the hotel have the same insualation to protect against sound. Personally next time I'll drive further to a competitor.
Again the staff was great but perhaps strapped against improvements which would have my back as a repeat customer.

AM Breakfast gentlemen was exceptional. !!

Room Tip: Try other than 6th floor. Maybe acquistics are different?
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I am so very happy that you enjoy staying with us and service provided by our team members to be excellent. I sincerely apologize and please forgive us for the experience you had due to road construction noise going late night with all the heavy equipment’s used. Which is beyond our reach and will be completing this month end. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. I hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to call me directly so I can make sure and be of your personal assistance. We hope to see you soon and be your hosts again when ever your travels bring you in Terre Haute. We hope Hampton Inn will be your first choice. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Prattville, Al, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

This facility was excellent for our purposes. We were there for a class reunion and it was a very short drive to out reunion. The motel was very convenient to shopping centers and eating facilities. The staff was very courteous and helpful in every way.We would highly recommend this motel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barinder S, Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Ms. Barbara: Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute” and posting the review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am so very glad you had a delightful stay and you liked our property location to the worth of your choice. I will share your comments with our Team Members and they will be very appreciative. We value your feedback. We promise to never take your business for granted. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice, when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! Please feel free to call me directly if I can be of any further assistance to you in your future travels. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Plymouth, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at this Hampton Inn...It truly exceeded my expectations with the recent remodeling/updating that was done to both the guest rooms and the lobby. The continental breakfast offered a variety of fresh breakfast items and was well maintained by a member of your staff. In addition, I was happy to be able to take a "breakfast bag" to go which had a bottle of water and snacks that I was able to use for my 6 hour drive back home. Again, it was a very nice experience and I was pleased that I selected your property instead of one of the other hotels in the same area! Good Job!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Ms. Kathleen: Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute” and posting the review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am so very glad you had a delightful stay and you liked our newly remodeled rooms. I will share your comments with our Team Members and they will be very appreciative. You are very important to us and value your feedback. We promise to never take your business for granted. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice, when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! We thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your hosts to serve you and your business. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were in town for a funeral. The hotel was clean and had been updated. The staff and management were very helpful. I had three other family members that had rooms, we all agreed, it was a great experience.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute” and posting the review of your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am so very glad you had a delightful stay. I will share your comments with our Team and all will be very happy and appreciable. You are very important to us. We value your feedback. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated to providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. We promise to never take your business for granted. I hope that your stay with us has made the Hampton Inn your first choice, when travel brings you back to Terre Haute! We thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to be your hosts to serve you and your business. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality:
Milton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

There were several problems during our three day stay; the first night we received a bill under our door as if we were checking out the next morning although we were to be here another two days and they had to extend our stay to keep us in the room ( we received email confirmation for the correct days), both of our room keys were deactivated on the second day, it took three trips to the front desk to get my son's room paid for before he and his family checked in, and on our last night we decided to go to the pool where we found food at the bottom as if someone was sick in it or threw it in. It has some beautiful rooms and friendly staff but it seems there were problems every day. Would like to stay again as we have family here, but....

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Barinder S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Terre Haute, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the “Hampton Inn Terre Haute” and posting a review of your visit on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize and please forgive us for the experience you had due to Front Desk. I will share your comments with our Front Office Manager in an constructive manner. So we learn from our mistakes and grow as a better organization. Thank you for your patience. You are very important to us. We value your feedback. All of us at the Hampton Inn Terre Haute are dedicated and committed providing an exceptional guest experience and a clean comfortable facility for our guests. We promise to never take your business for granted. Please feel free to call me directly with your future trip if any. So I can be of your personal assistance to make sure we exceed your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance to be your hosts when Terre Haute brings you back in the area. Thank you. Yours In Hospitality: