“Fantastic service and food”

Piloni's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 226 Restaurants in Terre Haute
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Fantastic service and food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was a fabulous experience! Small cozy environment. The entire staff was attentive and polite. Food was amazing! So much of it was homemade. :-) In my book, this is the #1 restaurant in Terre Haute. Check it out!

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Took my wife to Piloni's for the first time this evening. It was wonderful food! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for great Italian!

• Visited May 2014
Marshall, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My family took me out for my birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience. The chef made a spectacular chicken dish for us. we also enjoyed the Calamari appetizer. if you want to really enjoy Italian cuisine cooked properly and have a great dinner go to Piloni's. Its not fancy but it is so delicious. Our server was fabulous too. Terre Haute needs to make this place #1. It's outstanding.

• Visited March 2014
“Best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Excellent food and service! If you haven't been there you are missing out! And they have a AWESOME lounge!

• Visited March 2014
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I went here for the first time with my wife for a date night. The staff was friendly and service was fast and prompt. I ordered the tortellini and my wife ordered the Spaghetti Bolognese. They were both perfection! The Tortellini with pancetta and creme mushrooms was HEAVENLY! I finished my entire plate! (And there was enough for two!) afterwards were greeted by the chef/ owner and the friendly staff have a tour of the restaurant and kitchen! It was a first class meal and first class service. I felt like one of those hosts from Food Network getting VIP treatment! You must go, call ahead on weekends for reservations!