“I would avoid this place if I were you”

Motel 6 Terre Haute
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Terre Haute
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Motel 6 Terra Haute is terrible. Stating with front desk and ending with dirty towels and bed sheets and pillow cases. Bates motel may have been named after it. The bathroom door looks like someone broke it down with an axe. A non smoking room reeks of cigarettes. Burn holes on bed covers. I cant find enough negative words to put in here. Avoid this plae like a plage...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Motel 6 in terre haute is amazing i was on the high way for hours and they made me feel welcome and right at home with there fast friendly service also there new up dated rooms and landscaping makes me feel like I'm in my own back yard i think I'm going to love living in terre haute i will most defently be back there hospatality made every mile worth it !!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Corey H
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stay here a lot the staff is curtious. They accommodate me with lower level rooms do to medical issues. The rooms r clean and modern with fridge micro and ac. Like I said I stay here a lot and it safe place never am disturbed. Plus the location is great close to the mall and many fun places to attend. I stay her at least three times a month if not more. You deffinatly get a great value for your buck here too.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Modern updated rooms, very clean, and the staff went out of their way to make our stay a great experience. This site has a great inexpensive rate. The location is great for shopping, and offers a variety of restaurants close by. Plenty of parking, the grounds were well manicured, and it has an indoor swimming pool. We would recommend this site to anyone wanting a great value.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shawn C
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Motel 6 Terre Haute IN is very Warm & Hospitable. I had a positive stay when I stay at the motel. The staff & owner are very professional, kind, VERY WELCOME To their guests. Especially Traveling from Southern California. This motel 6 is Totally Awesome, especially on security & reasonable prices. My stay felt like "HOME AWAY FROM HOME". Accommodate the guests with their best professionalism. Awesome Stay. Marquel W.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I live in the terre haute so I never really thought about staying in a hotel or motel. However, I needed to get away for a while and didn't want to spend a lot of money so I tried the motel 6 by the mall. I was really surprised by the inside. The room reminded me of a modern studio apartment. There was a microwave a refrigerator in my room. The staff and manager were all super friendly and accommodated all of my needs!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

It was very nice to spend a quiet night here. Staff was super nice. Beds were comfortable and bedding was clean. It was very close to the shopping mall. I will be back for sure when in Terre Haute area again.
Thank You.