suites were very clean, breakfast was good. There was a lot of people there the weekend we were there, so it was hard to find a seat to eat. Staff was very friendly. Our room faced a backside of a neighborhood. It wasn't greatest view. It was very hard to get to the hotel if you were going southbound on highway 41. Thank goodness for GPS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites Terre Haute is one of the most centrally located hotels in Terre Haute Indiana. We're just minutes from Indiana State university, Rose Hulman, Saint Mary of the Woods College (SMWC) and the Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Each room offers free WiFi as well as premium cable on our flat screen TVs. Our Terre Haute hotel features an indoor heated pool as well as hot tub, and offers free hot breakfast every morning. If you're looking for things to do in Terre Haute, we're located near fantastic entertainment at the Hulman Center, as well as other cultural hot spots like Hatfield Hall and the Swope Art Museum. Transportation is a breeze as we're located near Terre Haute Airport and only minutes from Enterprise Terre Haute and Hertz Terre Haute. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Terre Haute
- Fairfield Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Fairfield Inn