Hotwired for 67$ / night.Driving trip from Northern Ill to Orange Beach Alabama. Would not pay the hotel rate which was close to 90$.Room was big but kind of run down,breakfast not much at all.Two blocks from US 41. I try and avoid Interstate 65.Always blocked with overturned or jackknifed semis, accidents,even during the warmer months.Smoke free hotel. The first box i click on Hotwire is the smoke free box,otherwise forget Hotwire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are coming to the area for the Covered Bridge Festival or to visit Indiana State University, then the Terre Haute Comfort Suites is the place for you. This Terre Haute hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 70, close to area attractions like Fairbanks Park, Honey Creek and the Turkey Run State Park. There are several shops and a variety of restaurants located nearby. The Hulman Regional Airport is eight miles from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Comfort Suites