We were in town for our son's college graduation and picked this hotel because of good experiences at other Comfort hotels. This place was average to below in most areas and not worth the money. The elevator barely worked and the carpet in it was disgusting. We stood on the second floor and listened to the elevator go from one to three and back down without stopping on two. Inside and out, everything that was painted needs repainted from the curbs to the handrails. The sausage gravy was cold and the donuts dry and plain. Room and bed were ok, but nothing stellar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are coming to the area for the Covered Bridge Festival or to visit Indiana State University, then the Terre Haute Comfort Suites is the place for you. This Terre Haute hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 70, close to area attractions like Fairbanks Park, Honey Creek and the Turkey Run State Park. There are several shops and a variety of restaurants located nearby. The Hulman Regional Airport is eight miles from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Comfort Suites