“Meh. It's a chain and they have wings and beer...”
Review of Wings Etc

Wings Etc
Ranked #72 of 163 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Wings are not the best. But hey, they have a large selection of flavors and it is a good place to have some drinks. Don't come just for the wings, they aren't worth it.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We have been here a few times. I love the grilled chicken sandwich with bacon, swiss, and honey mustard. The seasoning is great and the chicken is really moist. It is a great sandwich. In our group, we have also had the wings and burgers. Everyone has always loved the food. Each time we have been here the wait staff has been fine. The restaurant is never crowded (not sure why) so it is always easy to get in and order right away. The only negative I can say is that it seems a bit pricey. For the 4 of us the bill was $57.00 which included 1 appetizer, 4 meals, 3 soft drinks, 1 water. I just signed up for their club that is suppose to give you info about specials so maybe that will help with the price.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Service was great, beer was cold, wings were just a touch too sloppy, but had great flavor. Atmosphere is neat. Felt very comfortable sitting at the bar. This was not my first visit and I will go back.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have been here three times with my children and the staff couldn't have been any greater toward them. I have not had anything bad from there yet. The boneless wings are great and I have loved the sauces I have tried so far.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Wish the service was better. Probably won't be back anytime in the future. And probably won't recommend it to anyone until it improves.