“Good lunch”

Viking chili Bowl
Ranked #33 of 164 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Tried this restaurant for the first time on Sunday after Church. Got there about 12:30 p.m., which was about the end of the breakfast/lunch rush. Got seated right away. The service was excellent. The food was good. Served piping hot. Fresh, too.
The ambiance is OK. It's clean. Price is very reasonable. They have daily specials, too.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband grew-up in Valpo and we went here the first time we visited his parents. I make my husband take me here every time we visit (often more than once). It might not look like much from the outside but I have never been disappointed by the food. I love breakfast here.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

The Viking Chili Bowl is not much to look at, but the parking lot is seemingly always full. They are open for breakfast and lunch only. I have been there on about 3 occasions, always ordered breakfast food and have enjoyed it each time. It always seems crowded and the waitresses are running, but my food has always been timely, hot, correct, and very good! I will say that their food is not anything extra-ordinary but they do it well and my waitresses have always been smiling and fast!