“Great food.”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 30
Description: Born out of a passion to create a bold, unique and exciting restaurant theme, the Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille fuses the finest handcrafted comfort cuisine with an atmosphere that pays tribute to the American spirit of Innovation and Greatness.We aim to connect with our guests by telling the story of our nation’s inspirational past while serving them delicious classic foods favored by the American worker. This unique environment, which we call Upscale Industrial, is meant to inspire diners with inspirational stories of both famous and ordinary people who have made great contributions building our country as well as the risks taken that best exemplify Greatness.
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have come here a few times with my family. The building is so unique, and the train is always a hit with the kids. A couple recommendations are the pot roast mac and cheese, and the model t turkey are wonderful. The food can take awhile but it definitely is well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very cool bldg. w/American industrial revolution flair. Had the Tradesman sandwich, was one of the best sandwiches I have ever ate. Our waitress, Aeleah was very attentive to what we wanted and explained everything to us being that we were first time visitors. The fried green beans with wasabi sauce was awesome. We live 80 miles away but would surely make the trip again. The manager made sure we got the American cheesecake on our way out at no cost. The next time we will bring friends. Plenty of hamburgers, pizza, sandwiches and specials. $$

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We drove up from Kankakee, IL we had the half ton burgers and the welded nachos. The staff was awesome, the manager came to greet us. The waitress even wrote directions to the drive in. I will definitely be back again

2  Thank Tom L
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My son had the one ton and loved it. I had the drink special, super price, and the potroast. Skip the veggies they were frozen.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was only my second time visiting, and I got the Pot Roast Mac and Cheese, which was AMAZING. It was made with cheddar cheese, pot roast, and blue cheese sprinkles on top. Absolutely love this place and wish I lived in the area so I could eat here more often!

1  Thank AndreaZ85